Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About

What This Blog is all About

My wife, Nancy and I are expecting a grandchild in April. I am retired and have the time to build a doll house and furniture for her (we've been told it will be a girl) so she can enjoy it when she is old enough to play with it.

I have been a woodworker since 1994 and have a rather extensive shop to play in myself. I also have a part time business making wood signs and, primarily US Coast Guard Documentation Plaques for larger pleasure boats.

At this time my shop consists of 2 bandsaws, three drill presses, a table saw, a radial arm saw, thickness planer, lathe, 8 routers including one in a permanent table and one in a 4" x 8' CNC router, three bench sanders, and a host of air tools, handheld power sanders, drills, saws etc., as well as 9 drawers full of various hand tools.

I say this, not to brag, but rather to emphasize that I have the equipment necessary to do many forms of woodworking and let you know, that, although this blog is about my miniature project, I still have the capabilities to do other projects of involving wood and to let you know that you can email me if you have anything you would like me to do or if I know of someone else who can. My rates are not cheap but they are reasonable, so don't hesitate to contact me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment