Site Network: Home | Blogcrowds | Gecko and Fly | About



Well, it has not been as easy to convert my drawings over to .pdf's as I thought it might be. I wanted to make them actual size, to eliminate measuring. Just lay your piece on the printout and cut to size. But I am still trying.
I did a couple more projects though; a picnic table and a trestle table (Mission Style) with benches. The picnic table was the same as the one I made full size (no plans) and the Trestle table was my own design. The benches were a design I used full size as well, again my own design and no plans - just did it. All are 6" (relates to 6') long.
Both of these were done in pine, since the originals (full size) were done in pine as well.
My next project will be an oak armoire.
Before I can start my next project, though, I have to finish spring cleaning in the shop. I also have a Documentation Plaque order to complete - then I can get at the armoire. I have been looking around for designs but nothing I found trips my trigger. So I guess I will make it like the one I found at a garage sale about three years ago and sits now in my living room, filled with books and DVD's.
So that's it for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment